PBfit takes peanut butter and stands it on its head. This powdered peanut butter has 90 percent less fat and ⅓ the calories of traditional peanut butter. Blend it, bake with it, or mix with water for a traditional peanut butter paste. And for a limited time, enjoy PBfit’s Pumpkin Spice flavor. PBfit is a BetterBody Foods brand.
Pumpkin Spice PBfit is made with simple ingredients: peanuts, coconut palm sugar, spices, and salt. Life & Style Magazine listed the pumpkin spice flavor as a healthy Halloween treat to snack on this season.
With 7g of protein in one serving, get a boost of protein right after your workout at the gym. Try adding it to the protein powder you already use or put it in your morning smoothie. For a tasty, reduced-fat peanut butter spread, mix 2 tbsp. of dry PBfit with 1.5 tbsp. of water. Mix into baked goods like bread, pancakes, waffles, and cookies to add a great peanut butter flavor.
Pumpkin Spice Latte – PBfit Style
- 2 Cups Oat Milk
- 3 Tbsp. pumpkin puree, or more to taste
- 1-3 Tbsp. agave syrup (depending on your sweet level)
- 3 Tbsp. PBfit Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter Powder, (plus a little for dusting)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 c. strong hot coffee
- Whipped cream for topping – and that ‘extra’ touch
- Add oat milk, pumpkin puree, PBfit Pumpkin Spice, and agave syrup to a saucepan over medium heat.
- Heat liquid mixture until hot, but do not boil.
- Remove the saucepan from heat and whisk in the vanilla, followed by coffee.
- Divide the mixture between two mugs.
- Top with your favorite whipped cream! (top with a sprinkle of PBfit and cinnamon for the gram)
Check out PBfit and enjoy the real peanut and pumpkin spice flavor without all the fat and calories. Find them on Amazon.